Terms and conditions for all Little Hands Baby Sign classes
Little Hands Baby Sign Terms and Conditions:
Your Privacy and GDPR
- We keep everyone up to date with our news and events via our email newsletter. By signing up to our sessions you agree to receive emails from us including our newsletter.
- We promise to only send you relevant, useful and interesting information related to Little Hands Baby Sign and no one else.
- You can unsubscribe any time using the link at the bottom of any email newsletter via Mailchimp or by contacting us at email@example.com.
- We may also text you, but only if there’s a last-minute cancellation to our class.
- Your family details will not be shared with any other third party.
- We offer two ways to pay for your Little Hands Baby Sign classes;
- Stamp card – Pre-pay and save money with your flexible 6 session stamp card for £50. Cards are valid for 3 months from your first class and are non-refundable.
- Drop in -Pay £10 per session for a drop-in class.
- A twin or one sibling welcome for free (if aged 0-2yrs)
- Online payment is preferred for stamp cards, but you can also pay by cash or card at class.
- To book your place and buy your pre-paid stamp card, complete the online booking form. All bookings will be confirmed by email when payment is made.
- Class times and locations will be advertised on our website and our Facebook page. In very rare cases, it may be necessary for us to cancel classes. We suggest that you follow us on Facebook, so that we can inform you of any such changes.
- You are responsible for your family and all your personal belongings during all Little Hands Baby Sign classes.
- From time to time we will take photographs and videos of our classes for marketing purposes. By completing our booking form, you agree for you and your family to be included in these marketing images and film. If you do not wish to be included, please let your tutor know during your class.
- We reserve the right to update our fees and terms and conditions in future. We will notify you of any relevant changes via our website.