Little Hands Baby Sign Terms and Conditions
Our terms and conditions apply to all sessions delivered by Little Hands Baby Sign. When completing your booking, along with payment, you confirm you accept these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to update these terms in the future.
Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, we have updated our policies and made changes to our classes in line with the latest Government Guidelines.
A summary of our Covid-19 Policy:
- All bookings to be made in advance via our website. One adult and a maximum two children per family booking. No drop ins available at this time.
- At the booking stage you must complete a health declaration for everyone attending; We’ll also check with you before each in person session.
- If you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19, or have tested positive, please do not come to class. Refund policy will apply.
- We will ask you not to join our session if you display symptoms of Covid-19.
- Everyone must respect social distancing before, during and at the end of sessions. This is vital so that our class can continue to run safely.
- We understand it is hard for small children to social distance and we will work together to make our sessions relaxed and fun. Please keep your child with you at all times and collect them if they start wandering away from you.
- A mask to mat policy – all adults asked to wear a face covering when entering, moving around and leaving our session. You can remove your mask when you are settled in your space.
- Enjoy the props available on your mat, but please do not share them with others.
- A full risk assessment has been completed for each class and venue.
- For further details, please read our Covid-19 policy.
Bookings and Payment
In person classes:
- Bookings are allocated on a first come first served basis. Each booking is a series of fixed date sessions as noted at the booking stage.
- Advance booking and payment required for all sessions. No drop ins are available at this time.
- A maximum of 10 families per class.
- Each family booking is for one adult and a maximum of two children. We ask that you don’t bring additional adults to class as space is limited due to Covid-19 restrictions.
- If we have space, you are welcome to join mid-way though our term.
- Your booking will be confirmed by email.
- Bookings are made for an individual online class.
- Your whole family is welcome to join us.
- Please download Zoom before our class.
- Your booking will be confirmed by email and will include a Zoom meeting link.
In person classes:
If you are unwell or self-isolating and cannot attend a class, you can:
- Join our online class via Zoom instead, or
- Request a £5 credit you can use towards the following term’s booking.
- In the event of a national lockdown, venue closure, or for any reason outside of our control, our classes will be completed online via Zoom.
- A weekly online class will be available for families unable to attend in person classes due to illness, self-isolating or personal preference.
- Should Kathryn need to self-isolate to look after her own children or if she becomes ill herself, our classes will be rescheduled or moved online. We will keep you updated via email.
- If you are unable to attend your booked online class, you can transfer your booking to another date.
- No recordings will be made of our online classes.
Your Privacy and GDPR
- We keep everyone up to date with our news and events via our email newsletter. By signing up to our sessions you agree to receive emails from Little Hands Baby Sign including our newsletter.
- You will only receive relevant, useful and interesting information related to Little Hands Baby Sign and nothing else.
- You can unsubscribe any time using the link at the bottom of any email newsletter via Mailchimp or by contacting us at email@example.com.
- We may need to text you, but only if there’s a last-minute cancellation to your session.
- Your family details will not be shared with any other third party.
Equal Opportunities Statement
All families are welcome at Little Hands Baby Sign and will be treated with respect; this includes respecting culture, background, religion and beliefs, sexual orientation and parenting choices.
- Our class timetable, costs and locations will be advertised on our website and our Facebook page and Instagram page.
- You are responsible for your family and all your personal belongings during all Little Hands Baby Sign classes.
- From time to time we will take photographs and videos of our classes for marketing purposes. By completing our booking form, you agree for you and your family to be included in these marketing images and film. If you do not wish to be included, please let us know during your class.
- We strive for all our Little Hands Baby Sign classes to be a warm, encouraging and a safe space for families to come together to learn baby sign. However, if you have any concerns, feedback or wish to make a complaint about our classes please do let us know as soon as possible.
- We are always open to feedback and happy to discuss any issues or concerns you may have. Please talk to Kathryn directly after your class, or you can call on her 07736 284474 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will do our utmost to resolve any issues or problems you may have.
Founder of Little Hands Baby Sign
Updated October 2020