Join our online class and learn @Home
Have you always wanted to learn baby sign? Can’t get to our in-person class? Then join our weekly online classes and learn at home with us. Learning baby sign language is a really fun and easy way to help your baby to communicate with you before they can talk.
Join us to learn helpful and useful everyday signs through play, songs and stories. We will also enjoy lots of bubbles and chat at the end of each class. Each week we will cover a different family friendly theme and will be learning British Sign Language (BSL) signs.
If you could have a shaker, a themed toy and some children’s bubbles to hand that would be great! This will make our session more interactive for your little one.
Feel free to being the whole family, siblings are always very welcome and your pets too!
Our @Home classes are at 11am and 1pm Wednesday mornings during term time.
Our Autumn Term dates: 14th October – 16th December 2020.
- Book to join us when you like for £5 per class.
- Book to join us for the full Autumn term for £50 for 10 online classes.
- Bookings made via our online booking system
- Please also read our Terms and Conditions.
A few tips for our online classes:
- Download the Zoom app before you join us.
- Add your child’s name when asked; this means I can welcome them when you join.
- Everyone will get a chance to say hello.
- You will be on mute some of the time so that everyone can hear.
- Use the chat function to ask questions.
- We’ll all get to sing goodbye and have a chat at the end.
I just wanted to let you know how much we enjoyed your classes. We’ve learnt so much. We’ve continued to use signs at home, and he now regularly signs for food and drink. I feel it has brought us closer together, a big thank you for that!