– Class Update September 2020 –
Our classes are currently paused due to the Coronavirus Pandemic. I am working hard to come back to you all with a new Autumn timetable.
Please register your interest in our classes and be the first to know when bookings are open.
You can also join our Facebook group Little Hands Parenthub and enjoy our live sessions from lockdown and start learning baby sign today.
Join our Wednesday class in Ealing Broadway
Ealing Baby Sign Classes:
Wednesdays, 45 min class term time only.
Our classes are for families with children aged 0-2 years old.
Ealing Quaker Meeting House, 17 Woodville Road, Ealing W5 2SE.
Come in the main entrance, our class is in the meeting room.
Plenty of space for buggies, the hall is on the ground floor and baby change facilities are available.
Classes run term time only:
- Autumn 2020 term dates to be confirmed due to Coronavirus Pandemic.
How much are the classes?
- Your first class is £5
- You can buy a Flexible Pass and save money with 6 sessions for £50
- Your pre-paid Flexible Pass is valid for 3 months from your first class and non-refundable
- You can pay as you go for £10 per session
- A twin or one sibling is welcome for free (if aged 0-2yrs)
- Bookings made via our online booking system
- Please also read our Terms and Conditions.
- By Bus – The E1, E2, E7, E8, E9, E10, E11, 65, 207, 226, 297,427, 483 and the 607 buses all stop nearby at Ealing Broadway station, Ealing Haven Green or on the Uxbridge Road.
- By Train – The nearest train station is Ealing Broadway which is a 5 minute walk .
- By Tube – The nearest underground station is Ealing Broadway with the Central Line and District lines.
- Parking – Free parking available onsite at the Meeting House. Spaces on a first come first served basis. Springbridge car park on Springbridge Road is a 5 minute walk.
I absolutely loved this class. Kathryn is full of passion for baby sign, a brilliant communicator and loves all the babies who attend. She creates a great group dynamic and I made good friends in her class. After learning to sign through singing, stories and play the class ends with tea and a chat. it’s all so friendly and encouraging.