Join our Friday class in Brentford
West London Baby Sign classes with easy access from Chiswick, Kew, Ealing, Richmond, Isleworth.
Brentford Baby Sign Classes:
Fridays 10am, 45 min class term time only.
Our classes are for families with children aged 0-2 years old.
Ealing Road Baptist Church, 18 Burford Road, Brentford TW8 0LS.
Class is in the main hall and the entrance is at the right hand side of the church.
We have plenty of space for buggies and ramp access.
Classes run term time only:
- Spring Term 2020: 6 January – 3 April 2020 (Half term 17 – 21 February 2020)
- Summer Term 2020: 20 April – 10 July 2020 (Half Term 25-29 May 2020)
How much are the classes?
- Our classes are flexible and family friendly:
- Your first class is £5
- You can buy a Flexible Pass and save money with 6 sessions for £50
- Your pre-paid Flexible Pass is valid for 3 months from your first class and non-refundable
- You can pay as you go for £10 per session
- A twin or one sibling is welcome for free (if aged 0-2yrs)
- Bookings made via our online booking system
- Please also read our Terms and Conditions.
- By bus – The 65 and 235 stop outside the church. The E2, E8,195, H91, 267 and 237 buses all stop within 5 minutes walk.
- By train – Brentford mainline station is a 10 minute walk.
- By tube – The nearest tube station is South Ealing, a short bus ride away or a 20 minute walk.
- By car – There is a very small free car park at the church. You are welcome to park but spaces cannot be guaranteed or reserved.
- Street parking restrictions apply 10am-11am Monday – Friday, residents only.
- Best to park at Morrison’s for free on the high street, only a 10 minute walk away. Or you can pay and display at Watermans Arts Centre or at Albany Parade, both only 5 minute walk.
Baby Sign opened up a whole new world for us in which we can easily and effectively communicate without words and has made life with a 14 month old that little bit easier. Kathryn is a fantastic teacher who is clearly very passionate about signing and her enthusiasm is infectious.