Join our Brentford Baby Sign Class
We are so excited to welcome you and your family to our baby sign classes this Autumn in West London!
Join us weekly at 10am on Fridays for our 45 min class in Ealing Road Baptist Church, Brentford.
Classes are aimed for families with children aged 0-2 years old. Siblings welcome, but a maximum of 1 adult and 2 children per family booking. Each class is about 30/35 minutes long, followed by a 15/20 minute coffee and chat.
It is super easy to find our Brentford baby sign class, we are right on the 65 bus route and with easy access from Chiswick, Kew, Ealing, Richmond, Isleworth.
Dates for 2021:
Our Autumn term will start Monday 13 September 2021 until Friday 17th December 2021.
Half term break is Monday 25th October – Friday 29th October 2021.
Bookings made in half term blocks of 6/7 sessions. You can join us at any point in our term if we have space.
Covid Safe Classes
Covid restrictions in England have now eased, but we will keep many of our Covid measures for the time being this Autumn term. These include smaller classes, family ‘islands’, social distancing, individual props, recommend face masks, increased ventilation and a comprehensive cleaning routine.
Be assured our classes are warm, relaxed and friendly; but also safe and secure for you and your family. You can read our Covid 19 Policy for more background and information on our Covid-91 safety measures and adaptions.
If you have ANY questions about Covid or our classes please contact me.
Ealing Road Baptist Church, 18 Burford Road, Brentford TW8 0LS.
Class is in the main hall and the entrance is at the right hand side of the church.
We have plenty of space for buggies and ramp access.
How much are the classes?
- Classes are £10 a class; bookings made in half term blocks of 6/7 weeks.
- A family booking is for 1 adult and a maximum of 2 children.
- Bookings made via our online booking system.
- If we have space you may be able to join us mid term.
- Please also read our Terms and Conditions.
- By bus – The 65 and 235 stop outside the church. The E2, E8,195, H91, 267 and 237 buses all stop within 5 minutes walk.
- By train – Brentford mainline station is a 10 minute walk.
- By tube – The nearest tube station is South Ealing, a short bus ride away or a 20 minute walk.
- By car – There is a very small free car park at the church. You are welcome to park but spaces cannot be guaranteed or reserved.
- Street parking restrictions apply 10am-11am Monday – Friday, residents only.
- Best to park at Morrison’s for free on the high street, only a 10 minute walk away. Or you can pay and display at Watermans Arts Centre or at Albany Parade, both only 5 minute walk.
Baby Sign opened up a whole new world for us in which we can easily and effectively communicate without words and has made life with a 14 month old that little bit easier. Kathryn is a fantastic teacher who is clearly very passionate about signing and her enthusiasm is infectious.