Join our Brentford Baby Sign Class
We are so excited to welcome you and your family to our Covid Safe baby sign classes this Autumn in West London!
Join us weekly at 9.45am OR 11am on Fridays for our 45 min class in Ealing Road Baptist Church, Brentford .
Our Autumn classes start Friday 16th October and will run until Friday 18th December 2020. Your booking is for a block of 5 weeks of classes to make commitment easier.
Classes are aimed for families with children aged 0-2 years old. Siblings welcome, but a maximum of 1 adult and 2 children per family booking.
It is super easy to find our Brentford baby sign class, we are right on the 65 bus route and with easy access from Chiswick, Kew, Ealing, Richmond, Isleworth.
Covid Safe Classes
Our classes are Covid Secure and we have taken great care to meet all the Government guidelines to keep us all safe. You can be assured that we are safe to open, whilst also keeping our warm, relaxed and friendly class.
We have undertaken extensive risk assessments, updated our policies, and we are exempt from the rule of 6 as we are an organised children’s activity working to strict Covid-19 safety measures.
You can read all about ‘What to expect from our Covid Safe baby class’ in our blog for more information and details on the changes we have made.
Important things to remember when joining our Covid Safe classes:
- Pre book before you join us – sadly we can’t take walk-in bookings for the moment.
- Only join us if you are feeling well with no Covid-19 symptoms.
- Complete the Health Declaration at the booking stage.
- Follow social distancing before, during and at the end of class.
- Use the one way system and hand sanitiser when you arrive.
- Wear a face covering when you enter, move around and leave our classes. You can take it off when you are settled in your space.
- Stay on your mat during our session.
- Enjoy your clean props and toys, but please don’t share them with others.
- Join in with all the signs and gestures during our songs, but please sing quietly to your child.
- Collect your child if they start to wander away from you.
- Bring a travel cup, snack for your child, a blanket and a changing mat.
If you have ANY questions, email us at email@example.com.
Ealing Road Baptist Church, 18 Burford Road, Brentford TW8 0LS.
Class is in the main hall and the entrance is at the right hand side of the church.
We have plenty of space for buggies and ramp access.
How much are the classes?
- Classes are £10 a class; bookings made in half term blocks of 5/6 weeks.
- A family booking is for 1 adult and a maximum of 2 children.
- Bookings made via our online booking system.
- If we have space you may be able to join us mid term.
- Please also read our Terms and Conditions.
- If you are unwell and not able to join our classes; you can join our @Home online classes instead or apply for a £5 class credit.
Sadly at the moment we are not able to offer our flexible class passes due to the Covid-19 restrictions.
- By bus – The 65 and 235 stop outside the church. The E2, E8,195, H91, 267 and 237 buses all stop within 5 minutes walk.
- By train – Brentford mainline station is a 10 minute walk.
- By tube – The nearest tube station is South Ealing, a short bus ride away or a 20 minute walk.
- By car – There is a very small free car park at the church. You are welcome to park but spaces cannot be guaranteed or reserved.
- Street parking restrictions apply 10am-11am Monday – Friday, residents only.
- Best to park at Morrison’s for free on the high street, only a 10 minute walk away. Or you can pay and display at Watermans Arts Centre or at Albany Parade, both only 5 minute walk.
Baby Sign opened up a whole new world for us in which we can easily and effectively communicate without words and has made life with a 14 month old that little bit easier. Kathryn is a fantastic teacher who is clearly very passionate about signing and her enthusiasm is infectious.