Join our Thursday class in Hanwell
Hanwell Baby Sign Class:
Thursday 10.15am, 45 min class term time only.
Our classes are for families with children aged 0-2 years old.
Hanwell Methodist Church, 16 Church Road, Hanwell, W7 1DJ.
Class is in the main hall and the entrance down the right hand side of the church.
We have plenty of space for buggies, the hall is on the ground floor and baby change facilities are available.
Classes run term time only:
- Spring Term 2020: 6 January – 3 April 2020 (Half term 17 – 21 February 2020)
- Summer Term 2020: 20 April – 10 July 2020
- No Hanwell class Thursday 7 May 2020 for London Mayor elections.
- Replacement class on Thursday 28 May 2020 (Hanwell only)
How much are the classes?
- Your first class is £5
- You can buy a Flexible Pass and save money with 6 sessions for £50
- Your pre-paid Flexible Pass is valid for 3 months from your first class and non-refundable
- You can pay as you go for £10 per session
- A twin or one sibling is welcome for free (if aged 0-2yrs)
- Bookings made via our online booking system
- Please also read our Terms and Conditions.
- By bus – The following buses stop near to the Methodist Church, E3, E8, 207, 427 and 483.
- By train – Hanwell mainline station is a 5 minute walk.
- By tube – The nearest tube stations are Ealing Broadway, Boston Manor and Northfields stations.
- By car – There is a small free car park at the church, unfortunately spaces cannot be guaranteed or reserved.
- There is free street parking available, restrictions only apply 9am-10am Monday – Friday.
This is the best baby class we went to while I was on maternity leave – I only wish I’d found it sooner! Kathryn creates such a fun, friendly and relaxed atmosphere, all the children loved the songs, stories and signing. It was also lovely to have a relaxed atmosphere among the parents who were treated to coffee, a biscuit and a good chat at the end of the class. I can’t recommend this class highly enough.