Join our Hanwell Baby Sign Class
LOCKDOWN 3.0 – please note ALL our classes have moved online for the foreseeable future due to the ongoing Coronavirus Pandemic.
Come and join us online and learn baby sign @home. We sing, we play and we enjoy a story and learn helpful and easy signs to use with your baby. Book here!
We are so excited to welcome you and your family to our Covid Safe baby sign classes in Hanwell!
Join us weekly at 10.15am on Thursdays for our 45 min class in Hanwell Methodist Church.
Classes are aimed for families with children aged 0-2 years old. Siblings welcome, but a maximum of 1 adult and 2 children per family booking.
Book here to join our Hanwell class!
Covid Safe Classes
Our classes are Covid Secure and we have taken great care to meet all the Government guidelines to keep us all safe. You can be assured that we are safe to open, whilst also keeping our warm, relaxed and friendly class.
We have undertaken extensive risk assessments, updated our policies, and we are exempt from the rule of 6 as we are an organised children’s activity working to strict Covid-19 safety measures.
You can read all about ‘What to expect from our Covid Safe baby class’ in our blog for more information and details on the changes we have made.
Important things to remember when joining our Covid Safe classes:
- Pre book before you join us – sadly we can’t take walk-in bookings for the moment.
- Only join us if you are feeling well with no Covid-19 symptoms.
- Complete the Health Declaration at the booking stage.
- Follow social distancing before, during and at the end of class.
- Use the one way system and hand sanitiser when you arrive.
- Wear a face covering when you enter, move around and leave our classes. You can take it off when you are settled in your space.
- Stay on your mat during our session.
- Enjoy your clean props and toys, but please don’t share them with others.
- Join in with all the signs and gestures during our songs, but please sing quietly to your child.
- Collect your child if they start to wander away from you.
- Bring a travel cup, snack for your child, a blanket and a changing mat.
If you have ANY questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hanwell Methodist Church, 16 Church Road, Hanwell, W7 1DJ.
Class is in the main hall and the entrance down the right hand side of the church.
We have plenty of space for buggies, the hall is on the ground floor and baby change facilities are available.
How much are the classes?
- Classes are £10 a class; bookings made in half term blocks of 5/6 weeks.
- A family booking is for 1 adult and a maximum of 2 children.
- Bookings made via our online booking system.
- If we have space you may be able to join us mid term.
- Please also read our Terms and Conditions.
- If you are unwell and not able to join our classes; you can join our @Home online classes instead or apply for a £5 class credit.
Sadly at the moment we are not able to offer our flexible class passes due to the Covid-19 restrictions.
- By bus – The following buses stop near to the Methodist Church, E3, E8, 207, 427 and 483.
- By train – Hanwell mainline station is a 5 minute walk.
- By tube – The nearest tube stations are Ealing Broadway, Boston Manor and Northfields stations.
- By car – There is a small free car park at the church, unfortunately spaces cannot be guaranteed or reserved.
- There is free street parking available, restrictions only apply 9am-10am Monday – Friday.
This is the best baby class we went to while I was on maternity leave – I only wish I’d found it sooner! Kathryn creates such a fun, friendly and relaxed atmosphere, all the children loved the songs, stories and signing. It was also lovely to have a relaxed atmosphere among the parents who were treated to coffee, a biscuit and a good chat at the end of the class. I can’t recommend this class highly enough.