Join our Hanwell Baby Sign Class
We are so excited to welcome you and your family to our brilliant baby sign classes in Hanwell!
Join us weekly at 10am OR 11.15am Thursdays for our 45 min class in Hanwell Methodist Church.
Classes are aimed for families with children aged 0-2 years old. Siblings welcome, but a maximum of 1 adult and 2 children per family booking. Each class is about 30/35 minutes long, followed by a 15/20 minute coffee and chat.
Dates for 2021:
Our Autumn term will start Monday 13 September 2021 until Friday 17th December 2021.
Half term break is Monday 25th October – Friday 29th October 2021.
Bookings made in half term blocks of 6/7 sessions. You can join us at any point in our term if we have space.
Covid Safe Classes
Covid restrictions in England have now eased, but we will keep many of our Covid measures for the time being this Autumn term. These include smaller classes, family ‘islands’, social distancing, individual props, recommend face masks, increased ventilation and a comprehensive cleaning routine.
Be assured our classes are warm, relaxed and friendly; but also safe and secure for you and your family. You can read our Covid 19 Policy for more background and information on our Covid-91 safety measures and adaptions.
If you have ANY questions about Covid or our classes please contact me.
Hanwell Methodist Church, 16 Church Road, Hanwell, W7 1DJ.
Class is in the main hall and the entrance down the right hand side of the church.
We have plenty of space for buggies, the hall is on the ground floor and baby change facilities are available.
How much are the classes?
- Classes are £10 a class; bookings made in half term blocks of 5/6 weeks.
- A family booking is for 1 adult and a maximum of 2 children.
- Bookings made via our online booking system.
- If we have space you may be able to join us mid term.
- Please also read our Terms and Conditions.
- If you are unwell and not able to join our classes, you can request a class credit for a missed class due to illness.
- By bus – The following buses stop near to the Methodist Church, E3, E8, 207, 427 and 483.
- By train – Hanwell mainline station is a 5 minute walk.
- By tube – The nearest tube stations are Ealing Broadway, Boston Manor and Northfields stations.
- By car – There is a small free car park at the church, unfortunately spaces cannot be guaranteed or reserved.
- There is free street parking available, restrictions only apply 9am-10am Monday – Friday.
This is the best baby class we went to while I was on maternity leave – I only wish I’d found it sooner! Kathryn creates such a fun, friendly and relaxed atmosphere, all the children loved the songs, stories and signing. It was also lovely to have a relaxed atmosphere among the parents who were treated to coffee, a biscuit and a good chat at the end of the class. I can’t recommend this class highly enough.