Hello, I’m Kathryn and I am Little Hands Baby Sign and the face behind the website and social media. 👋🏻
I wanted to introduce myself and tell you a little bit about me.
Firstly, I am a Mama and home for our little family is Brentford, West London. 👨👩👧👦
Little Hands Baby Sign is my kitchen table business and I set it up in 2015. Back then, there were no baby sign classes in the Ealing area, so I set up a class using my background in British Sign Language and a love of babies.
I absolutely love my job, I get to spend my time with wonderful small people and their mums and dads, singing, signing, chatting and eating biscuits. 🍪 I also get to watch in awe as our little ones grow and sign and start to interact with the world.
10 things about me:
1. I love to craft and I have a wool and fabric addiction 😁
2. Not a pet person. Sorry, not even goldfish 🐠
3. My husband and I have been together nearly 20yrs
4. We have two awesome kids 👦🏼👩🏻
5. I grew up in Barry, South Wales and went to Welsh speaking school
6. I have a degree equivalent in British Sign Language 👩🎓
7. Coffee not tea for me please ☕️
8. My married surname is an anagram of my maiden name 🤷🏻♀️
9. Secretly love all Marvel films
10. Currently trying to grow pumpkins in the garden for Halloween 🎃
So this is me, tell me something about you 😊
Book your taster session and join our lovely classes.
Little Hands Baby Sign classes run in Ealing Broadway, Hanwell and Brentford in West London. Find out more and book here.