Join our baby sign classes in Hanwell!
Thursday 10.15am, 45 min class term time only
Hanwell Methodist Church, 16 Church Road, Hanwell, W7 1DJ.
Class is in the main hall and the entrance down the right hand side of the church.
Classes run term time only:
- Autumn Term 2019: 9 September – 12 December 2019
- Half term 21 – 25 October 2019
- Spring Term 2020: 6 January – 3 April 2020
- Half term 17 – 21 February 2020
- Summer Term 2020: 20 April – 10 July 2020
- No class Thursday 7 May 2020 for London Mayor elections. Replacement class on Thursday 28 May 2020
How much are the classes?
- Your first taster session is £5
- Buy your flexible 6 session stamp card and save money, £50 for 6 sessions
- Pay our drop in rate £10 per session
- A twin or one sibling welcome for free (if aged 0-2yrs)
- Your flexible stamp card for 6 classes is valid for 3 months from your first class
- Payment is made online via Stripe, or you can pay by card or cash at class.
Any other information I need to know?
We have plenty of space for buggies, the hall is on the ground floor and baby change facilities are available.
Further details about our courses available here.
Please also read our Terms and Conditions.
Hanwell Methodist Church, 16 Church Road, Hanwell, W7 1DJ
The following buses stop near to the Methodist Church, E3, E8, 207, 427 and 483.
Hanwell mainline station is a 5 minute walk away.
The nearest tube stations are Ealing Broadway, Boston Manor and Northfields stations.
There is a small free car park at the church, unfortunately spaces cannot be guaranteed or reserved.
There is free street parking available, restrictions apply 9am-10am Monday – Friday.